With over 1.3 billion monthly active users, WhatsApp remains one of the most used mobile messaging applications out there. We remind you that the developers have confirmed that the application has 1 billion daily active users that send over 55 billion messages per day.
- The application is totally FREE;
- Ability to send text messages;
- Ability to create or join groups;
- Ability to use the WhatsApp Web feature to access your WhatsApp account from your computer;
- Ability to make voice and video calls;
- Ability to send documents;
- Ability to record your message and send it to your friend.
As you can see, the WhatsApp application comes with many features. We remind you that before the application was purchased by Facebook it used to cost 0.99$ per year. However, the company has decided to remove this annually fee forever and to keep the application FREE. There were some rumors saying that ads will start appearing on WhatsApp application, but for now we didn’t see any.
WhatsApp 2.17.327 BETA: How To Install On Your Android Device
The latest WhatsApp BETA version that was released for Android devices is 2.17.327 and it can already be installed on your handset. Here are the steps that you need to take in order to install it on your handset:
- Open the browser on your device and head to this Google Play Store web page;
- Tap “BECOME A TESTER” button;
- Open the Google Play Store App;
- Search for WhatsApp 2.17.327 BETA;
- Tap “INSTALL” to start the installation process;
- When the installation is complete, you will need to use your mobile phone number to get verified and log into your WhatsApp account.
What new features and options should be added to the WhatsApp application?